There's a saying that most artists only make money after they are dead.
That saying exists because it's true. Very few artists break through into the realm of massive wealth; most can barely make ends meet financially.
Ethan King was once a starving artist. In this talk, he recalls the tough times of massive credit card debt, eating microwave popcorn for dinner, and writing $2.22 checks at Burger King.
He teaches us the tangible business lessons he learned as he evolved from a struggling creative to a 7-figure CEO.
You will walk away with:
- Actionable tools to turn any passion into a profitable business
- Ways to monetize your talents without sacrificing your creativity
- The understanding of why it is not only your right, but your duty to become rich through your creative outlets
- Artisans who want to grow their financial wealth, but feel guilty about it and/or they don't know how
- Young adults pursuing a creative career (and their parents)
- Entrepreneurs who want to scale a business that sells highly-customized products and services